Day Out with Thomas at Dean Forest Railway
Saturday 29 April - Monday 1 May 2017
Sir Topham says "Your ticket covers the whole day and there is nothing else to pay!"
Doors open at 9:30 and as long as Sir Topham Hatt, the Fat Controller is able to wake up Thomas, we can start a fun packed day (Its very difficult to keep a young engine like Thomas under control!)
But will Sir Topham be able to keep control?
There is so much to see and do, and Sir Topham insists that it’s all included in your great value ticket - there's nothing else to pay!
- Unlimited travel on the steam train to Parkend.
- Story-telling trip all the way to Lydney Junction in Daisy the Diesel
- Rides in Toad the brake van pulled by Thomas - Look out for Sir Topham Hatt! You might even get a trip behind Diesel too!
- Devious Diesel and the Troublesome Trucks will be providing entertainment.
- Face painting, Bouncy Castles and Competition Quiz with prizes.
- The Imagination Station – with colouring pages, story telling, table-top toys and regular magic shows.
- Day Out With Thomas Certificate for all children riding behind Thomas.
Please note: Thomas does not pull passenger trains as he is involved in giving visitors rides at Norchard Station in Toad, the guard's Brakevan.
Norchard Station opens at 9:30 and closes at approximately 17:00.
Thomas @DFR from nutshell on Vimeo.
Day Out With Thomas at the Dean Forest Railway.
For further information
- Day Out with Thomas at Dean Forest Railway
- Where :Dean Forest Railway, Norchard, Forest Road, Lydney, Glos. GL15 4ET
- Date : Saturday 29 April - Monday 1 May 2017
- Time : From 9.30am
- Tickets/Admission : Online prices - adult £14, child £8 (2-16yrs), family £42 (2 + 2).
- Contact phone : Info: 01594 845840
- Also see :
Dean Forest Railway
- Also see :
More info & online Booking